Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by bitbean <bi...@qq.com> on 2016/05/04 16:00:02 UTC

problem about two cube built using the same table

Hi all,

     I am encountering a problem, i build two cube  with one table named 'test_table', two cube ,cube1 and cube2.

When i query something in Insight , it just returned data from cube1. so , my question is whether i can build two cube with one table?

another, how can i query cube2 ? Thank you all.

Re: problem about two cube built using the same table

Posted by Vaibhav Taro <va...@gmail.com>.
You can create multiple cubes based on a single fact table. Which cube to
use to find results for a given query is decided based on the filters and
groupby's in your query.

In your case, if you want your query to run on a specific cube, you can
disable the other cube, however, the cube will only be used if the query
has matching dimensions and measures.

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 9:30 PM, bitbean <bi...@qq.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

>      I am encountering a problem, i build two cube  with one table named
> 'test_table', two cube ,cube1 and cube2.
>

> When i query something in Insight , it just returned data from cube1. so ,
> my question is whether i can build two cube with one table?
>

> another, how can i query cube2 ? Thank you all.

VaibhaV