Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 18:28:28 UTC

Invalid Security: Error in processing the WS-Security Security header

I am using soap/xml - rpc request.

I am trying to send one soap request but I am getting following error even
though I have Http Authorization Manager.

<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><env:Header/><env:Body><env:Fault><env:Code><env:Value
xmlns:ns0="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">ns0:InvalidSecurity</env:Value></env:Code><env:Reason><env:Text
xml:lang="en-US">InvalidSecurity : error in processing the WS-Security
security
header</env:Text></env:Reason><env:Role></env:Role></env:Fault></env:Body></env:Envelope>

Thread Group

     |------Http Authorization Manager (i have entered the username and
password and url)

     |------Saop/Xml Request

Re: Invalid Security: Error in processing the WS-Security Security header

Posted by guru <pr...@gmail.com>.
I was successfully able to get response using soapui