Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/03/28 11:34:02 UTC

End of month : Main New features

Please devs, don't forget to add your changes in Main New features with shorts explanations

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features

Thanks

Jacques

Re: End of month : Main New features

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thank you Jacques,

I was pretty sure it was something similar but I didn't add my notes back to be sure it was not something else.

Jacopo

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacques,