Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org> on 2017/02/01 01:19:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.16 beta 2 release (RC1)

Should I wait for the results of common crawl or other regression testing
before proceeding with the release?

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
Thank you, Javen!

Thank you, Dominik!

Posted by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org>.
Dominik,

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
Thank you, Dominik!

Looks like there is one other new one -- very rare -- that isn't caused by the embedded extractor or the WMF component.

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
	at o.a.p.ddf.EscherComplexProperty.resizeComplexData(EscherComplexProperty.java:102)
	at o.a.p.ddf.EscherArrayProperty.setArrayData(EscherArrayProperty.java:169)
	at o.a.p.ddf.EscherPropertyFactory.createProperties(EscherPropertyFactory.java:81)
	at o.a.p.ddf.AbstractEscherOptRecord.fillFields(AbstractEscherOptRecord.java:55)
	at o.a.p.ddf.EscherContainerRecord.fillFields(EscherContainerRecord.java:81)
	at o.a.p.ddf.EscherContainerRecord.fillFields(EscherContainerRecord.java:81)
	at o.a.p.ddf.EscherContainerRecord.fillFields(EscherContainerRecord.java:81)
	at o.a.p.ddf.EscherContainerRecord.fillFields(EscherContainerRecord.java:81)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.model.EscherRecordHolder.fillEscherRecords(EscherRecordHolder.java:56)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.model.EscherRecordHolder.(EscherRecordHolder.java:45)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.HWPFDocument.(HWPFDocument.java:275)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.HWPFDocument.(HWPFDocument.java:157)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.HWPFDocument.(HWPFDocument.java:145)
	at o.a.p.stress.HWPFFileHandler.handleFile(HWPFFileHandler.java:32)
	at org.dstadler.commoncrawl.FileHandlingRunnable.run(FileHandlingRunnable.java:64)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:514)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1161)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)

Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.16 beta 2 release (RC1)

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

results from the mass-testing are in, see
http://people.apache.org/~centic/poi_regression/reports/ for the comparison
between 3.15 and 3.16-beta2, a few newly introduced exceptions, almost all
related to the new EmbeddedExtractor and one exception in HwmfGraphics,
both areas where we added new functionality as far as I remember.

Full results are available at
http://people.apache.org/~centic/poi_regression/reportsAll/

Dominik.

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.