Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2015/07/06 14:04:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Detection Support 1.0.2

Hi,

This is the first release of this new module.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1288

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1288 /tmp/sling-staging

Note that this module uses the just released Sling parent pom 24, you
might need to get the sling-24 module from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/ if it's not in Maven
Central yet (but it should be there soon).

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Detection Support 1.0.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Detection Support 1.0.2

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 14:04 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Detection Support 1.0.2

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...(for some reason the build still required deleting the DEPENDENCIES
> file to avoid rat complaining, I'll investigate)...

This is SLING-4857 - with the parent pom 24, rat excludes settings in
child poms override those of the parent.
We'll need another parent pom release for our release builds to work
out of the box.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1288 ...

Here's my +1, checked signatures, svn tag and build of:

SHA1(org.apache.sling.commons.contentdetection-1.0.2-source-release.zip)
= a6f86d7c0d5b00d49ea2b821582fa34192da17da

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
+1
(checked signatures)

Cheers,