Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by "Felix.徐" <yg...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 07:48:42 UTC

unauthorized connection for super-user

Hi all,

I have already set the 2 values in core-site.xml

hadoop.proxyuser.hadoop.groups : hadoop
hadoop/proxyuser.hadoop.hosts :  10.147.249.50

but I still get the exception:

Unauthorized connection for super-user : hadoop from 10.147.249.50

I've tried a few different settings and hadoop was also restarted...

Re: unauthorized connection for super-user

Posted by "Felix.徐" <yg...@gmail.com>.
or is there any way to shutdown the authorization mechanism?

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
what are the versions of hadoop and oozie you are using?
what unix user is running oozie? from which host?
how the proxyuser settings look like in the jobtracker and namenode?
have you restarted your cluster after setting the proxyusers?
wjat is the full error trace you are getting?
what errors you see in the oozie logs?

thanks

Alejandro
(phone typing)