Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Michael Bauroth <Mi...@falcom.de> on 2006/11/21 18:40:40 UTC

SVN repository

Hi,

I wanted to check out the latest MINA sources today, but can't find a
working repository. The link from within the MINA project page returns
an error.

Can somebody post a working svn link please? If available, I would
prefer a version, which has already Java5 support.

Thanx in advance
Michael

Re: SVN repository

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
FYI, Mina is now a TLP, and its site is http://mina.apache.org.

Be aware that it is currently a work in progress ...

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny