Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net> on 1999/02/16 16:19:28 UTC

FW: broken link (File not found)

-----Original Message-----
From: andrijan@sophos.com [mailto:andrijan@sophos.com] On Behalf Of
Andrijana Svajcer
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 1999 4:40 AM
To: apache@apache.org
Subject: broken link (File not found)

http://www.apache.org/docs-1.2/misc/FAQ.html#errordocssi :

"Have a look at this document. It shows in example...."

Re: FW: broken link (File not found)

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>.
There was a desire to have the 1.2 docs available by companies like Tenon
so they could link to specific pages of docs without worrying about the
content being evolved from underneath them - see for example

  http://www.tenon.com/webten_docs/Apache/manual/mod/mod_include.html

I looked at the off-site referrers for this section and there's quite a
few that aren't just search engines.

I would advocate we change the search engine on the web site so it doesn't
return hits under "docs-1.2".

	Brian

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.