Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Satya Deep Maheshwari <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 08:56:31 UTC

Difference between ServiceFactory and ConfigurationFactory?

Hi

I am trying to understand the difference between ServiceFactory and
ConfigurationFactory as specified in [1] . By using a configuration
factory, I am able to create multiple instances of my service
implementation with different config for each instance. But I am not really
sure what ServiceFactory offers and how to use it. Please help.

Regards
Satya Deep

[1] -
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-scr-plugin/scr-annotations.html

Re: Difference between ServiceFactory and ConfigurationFactory?