Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Simon Sekat <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 20:05:33 UTC

Unroutable invocation exception when orchestrating web services written as JSR181 components

I am trying to modify the ODE's HelloWorld2 example so that it can, in an
servicemix 3.1.1 runtime environment, invoke the wsdl-first example.

The following is the xbean.xml in the wsdl-first example
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0 ">

    <jsr181:endpoint pojoClass="
org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImpl"
                     endpoint="soap"
                     wsdlResource="classpath:person.wsdl "
                     style="document" />

</beans>

The following is an excerpt from the deploy.xml in my modified HelloWorld2
example that came with ODE
        <invoke partnerLink="helloPerson1Link">
            <service name="wsdl-first:PersonService" port="soap"/>
        </invoke>

I get Unroutable invocation exception when the orchestration took place.

I need your help.  Thank you.

--

Simon S.

Re: Unroutable invocation exception when orchestrating web services written as JSR181 components

Posted by Simon Sekat <se...@gmail.com>.
Gert,

I just get the problems solved.  Actually, the service/endpoint name were
correct.

in my BPEL program.
1. incorrect namespace;
2. xpath query incorrect;

But it took a long while because the bpel compiler doesn't identify those
runtime errors, and the runtime exceptions (thrown by ODE) themselves are
not clear enough.

Thanks,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Simon,