Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by sudhakar nallamaru <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/06 09:39:25 UTC

Query

Hi All

I have a couple of Questions .

I have an account opening form . I need to fill a pdf form partially with
the standard data and the rest of the form will be filled by the respective
user.

Q1) Can PDF box provide necessary API to fill the pdf form with out creating
a new pdf , i mean can we write back to the source pdf and save it
programitically?
Q2) Can we change/update  the font while filling the form? Ex: User Name
:______________________ while filling the blank can i customise the font.
Q3) Can i read the text labels attached to any element? Ex:
Password:___________________________ can i read the text "password" and get
its corresponding element name used while creating the pdf form.

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards
Sudhakar