Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/11/03 05:36:51 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.1.3 release

Hi all

This vote passed with only +1 (and at least three are binding).

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and updating Jira. The website and official announcement will be done when artifacts will be promoted.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB