Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/20 22:28:07 UTC

Beyond Wicket:Firefox and Gmail Users (Any Browser Crash Noticed Lately)

Please this is off wicket topic but i do notice my Firefox 2.0.0.9
crashes particularly when I try to search the wicket mailing list for
FAQs. This started happening since i noticed an upgrade in Gmail

Anyone experiencing somthing like this?

thanks

Re: Beyond Wicket:Firefox and Gmail Users (Any Browser Crash Noticed Lately)

Posted by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com>.
same behavior on windows, firefox simply hangs without using cpu at all. I
want to blame it on Gmail latest upgrades cuz until i noticed they had a new
upgrade within gmail, i dint see this problem. But still IE7 seems to be
free of the problem

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 11/22/07, Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 2007 1:39 PM, Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > on my side crashing is just hanging without using 100% cpu, seems I have
> > firefox 2.0.0.8 on ubuntu 7.10
> >

> What do you do to get that? I have the same config and I don't have problems
> (so far).
>
> Frank

sometimes when the new gmail is opened in a tab or when my session is
restored (about 6 tabs with one of them gmail)

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: Beyond Wicket:Firefox and Gmail Users (Any Browser Crash Noticed Lately)

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: Beyond Wicket:Firefox and Gmail Users (Any Browser Crash Noticed Lately)

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.