Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/05/09 12:48:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Cloudmonkey 6.3.0 Release

We are pleased to announce the release of Apache CloudStack Cloudmonkey 6.3.0, the latest version of the popular command-line interface tool for managing Apache CloudStack environments.

Cloudmonkey 6.3.0 comes packed with several new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to make it even more robust and reliable. Some of the key highlights of this release include:

Add support for ARM64 Darwin/OSX build in Makefile
Autocompletion on storage pool related APIs
Enable profile information passing through commandline
Profile caching improvements and bugfixes
Fix: reuse cmk's CLI params to call piped cmd
Maintenance changes - github actions/travis migration, dependencies upgrades,
Various bug fixes
Fixes handling of invalid timeout value
Fixes csv output

Cloudmonkey 6.3.0 is available for download now from the Apache CloudStack website. For more information on the release, including a full list of new features and bug fixes, please refer to the release notes.

Downloads and Documentation  The official source code for CloudMonkey v6.3.0 can be downloaded from http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html.

CloudMonkey's usage details are documented at https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/wiki

We encourage all CloudStack users to upgrade to Cloudmonkey 6.3.0 to take advantage of the latest features and improvements. As always, we welcome feedback and contributions from the community to help make Cloudmonkey even better.

Thank you for your continued support of Apache CloudStack Cloudmonkey.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Cloudmonkey 6.3.0 Release

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Excellent announcement. Thanks for all the hard work, Bobby, Nicolas and all the contributors!

Regards.

________________________________

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Jithin Raju <ji...@shapeblue.com>.