Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Ben McCann <bm...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2017/01/11 19:47:58 UTC

Fix for avro compiler error

Hi,

Would someone be able to merge this pending PR?

https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/140

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Fix for avro compiler error

Posted by Ben McCann <bm...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Thanks so much for taking a look. You are correct. I assumed the code
wasn't on the 1.8 branch yet given that someone opened a PR for it. I've
reported to the author that the code is already present and he has closed
that PR.

I would like to backport it to the 1.7 branch as well, so I've opened a new
PR for that: https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/188

However, the 1.7 branch is currently broken. Would you be able to merge the
following PR, which I've confirmed fixes the issue:
https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/139

Thanks,
Ben

Posted by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl>.
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Ben McCann <bm...@linkedin.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Just a friendly reminder to please take a look at this PR.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>

> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Ben McCann <bm...@linkedin.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Would someone be able to merge this pending PR?
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/140
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ben

Niels Basjes