Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by William Dazey <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/13 21:14:31 UTC

SVN issues

Hello!
I have been away from OpenJPA development for awhile, but I have an issue
that I would like commit and I am getting an error when I try to commit via
SVN. "https://openjpa.apache.org/source-code.html" still lists the svn repo
as the correct one to use. Perhaps my committer status has expired?

Thanks,
Will Dazey

Re: SVN issues

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello William,

OpenJPA moved to GitBox, so you can use
https://github.com/apache/openjpa as the root of the repo :)
I believe the site will be updated as soon as latest release will be announced

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: SVN issues

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi Will,
a while back we migrated from Subversion to git; I have just updated

https://openjpa.apache.org/source-code.html

to reflect such a change.

FYI, the old Subversion repository is R/O (that's why you get the error
below when attempting to push).

Don't worry, your commit rights don't expire!

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence