Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rishi007bansod <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/06 10:15:04 UTC

Trigger query in ignite

Is there any way we can trigger query at some fixed time interval in
ignite(So that query is written only single time initially and it gets
called at defined time interval). Is there any event parameter where we can
set this time interval between query?

Re: Trigger query in ignite

Posted by rishi007bansod <ri...@gmail.com>.
Does ignite have any *time based event(scheduling)* on *ignite data streamer*
by which we can trigger some operation on data added by streamer into
cache?(Ignite cache have event on get/put operations but there is no time
based event)

Re: Trigger query in ignite

Posted by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,