Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2015/07/09 15:29:16 UTC

Fwd: Warning from users@activemq.apache.org

Every month or two I get a message like the one below indicating failure to
deliver a few messages to me.  Without me doing anything, everything goes
right back to working normally, so I assume there's some transient failure
somewhere, but I have no idea what it is.

Do other people get these as well (i.e. this is an issue on the list-serv's
side), or am I the only one (i.e. this is an issue on my email provider's
side)?

Tim

Date: 22 Jun 2015 13:17:41 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: users-return-42325-@activemq.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Re: Fwd: Warning from users@activemq.apache.org

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I got this message last week as well.  As you said it seems to be
fine and I continue to get messages.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Interesting - I don't get them.  I may have gotten one or two a long time ago
- not sure now.

I wonder if it could be anti-spam or something similar causing the failures.

Re: Fwd: Warning from users@activemq.apache.org

Posted by Jim Gomes <jg...@apache.org>.
I get these messages all the time, too. It's annoying. So far, they seem
harmless.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.