Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Harold Martin <co...@earthlink.net> on 2003/08/22 22:40:39 UTC

Errors trying to port (old) mod_perl software

Hello,
I'm trying to get some old mod_perl software (namely ProMP3
http://promp3.sourceforge.net/) to work under mod_perl2.
It uses Apache::Constants, but it couldn't find that module (duh), so I
too a stab in the dark and changed it to Apache::Const. When I try to
run that I get the error:
Can't locate # in @INC <snip>
What? I can't think of ever seeing any modules by that name :} What
should I do next to try and get this program working?
Thanks,
Harold Martin

Re: Errors trying to port (old) mod_perl software

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html