Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ramsés Morales <Ra...@cwpanama.com> on 2002/07/19 21:37:52 UTC

Re: problem with modular DatabaseAction and modular DatabaseSelectAction

> a) look for the explanation of the MS SQL error message

I fixed that, provisionally, commenting out the code on
DatabaseAction.java where the autocommit is turned off, and recompiling
that lonely class.

> b) DatabaseSelectAction is broken, I have fixes on my disk, but will
>    only be able to commit them Monday.

I'll be waiting for your fixes, thanks... but meanwhile:

        I finally made the modular DatabaseSelectAction to send the
query to the database, but it looks like it isn't sending the query
result data back to the sitemap. Is that part of your fixes? (if not,
obviously I'm doing something wrong).

Thanks again.

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 19.Jul.2002 -- 02:37 PM, Ramsés Morales wrote:
> > a) look for the explanation of the MS SQL error message
> >

> I fixed that, provisionally, commenting out the code on
> DatabaseAction.java where the autocommit is turned off, and recompiling
> that lonely class.
>
> > b) DatabaseSelectAction is broken, I have fixes on my disk, but will
> >    only be able to commit them Monday.
> >

> I'll be waiting for your fixes, thanks... but meanwhile:
>
>         I finally made the modular DatabaseSelectAction to send the
> query to the database, but it looks like it isn't sending the query
> result data back to the sitemap. Is that part of your fixes? (if not,
> obviously I'm doing something wrong).

IIRC it always returns the key column values to sitemap and adds index 1
to results e.g. "key[0]" and "key[1]", "value[1]" so the nested code
would always be executed.

Which cocoon version do you use?

	Chris.