Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ol...@gmx.de on 2002/05/29 15:22:21 UTC

Identifier conversion WSDL-> java

Hi,

I have encountered a problem using axis wsdl2java conversion

unfortunately the WSDL spec I have to use contains two field for user IDs as
shown below

  <message name='XXXXX'>
    <part name='userId' type='xsd:string'/>
    <part name='user_id' type='xsd:anyType'/>
  </message>

unfortunately the generated bindingStub has two parameters with the same
identifier, which generates a compiler error.

 java.lang.String userId,
 java.lang.Object userId,

Any idea, how i can overcom this problem.
Can I change the conversion of Indetifiers?
Changing the service is not a solution.

Regars

	Oliver Schmitz

http://www.gmx.net