Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by "DiGiorgio, Mr. Rinaldo S." <rd...@pace.edu> on 2016/01/06 21:58:11 UTC

No master is currently leading ...

Hi,

I just installed mesos 0.26 with zookeeper and without zookeeper.  In both cases I am getting a new message that I have not seen before.

No master is currently leading ...

Did I miss something in the release notes about some additional configuration required

Rinaldo

Re: No master is currently leading ...

Posted by "DiGiorgio, Mr. Rinaldo S." <rd...@pace.edu>.
> On Jan 6, 2016, at 16:05, Neil Conway <ne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Can you post the full logs from all of the master instances?
>
> BTW, the @dev list is mostly intended for discussion around the
> development of Mesos. The @user list is a better venue for user
> support/configuration questions.

Sure I forgot.  I resolved the issue -- new installs seem to create a default /etc/sk entry even if zk is not requested in the install and mesos-master was binding to a different interface.

Posted by Neil Conway <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi,