Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@adititechlabs.com> on 2007/03/19 22:51:25 UTC

Ofbiz finished its 6 years !!!

Hi All,

Day-by-day Ofbiz is going to become more and more stable.
Day-by-day new  + experience developer's/user's are comming into community
and sharing their live experience .
Day-by-day everybody is trying to give thier best to make it a unique ERP in
the OpenSource market.

&

Each day I am learning something new from the Developer's as well as from
User's mailing list.

Today I am memorizing the thread on which the disccussion has been occurred
about Ofbiz "Whether To move Ofbiz in the ASF or not".
I think the decision of the moving Ofbiz into ASF was very true and
effective.

The successful journey of Ofbiz has finished its 6 years............and
definitly it will remain endless.
Thanks to everybody for making such a good working environment in the Ofbiz
Community.

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya