Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/11 23:14:41 UTC

Draft March 2020 Board Report

Draft is committed here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-apache-board-reports/blob/master/2020/2020-03.md

Sorry for the short turn around, this needs to be submitted today.
Please let me know if there is anything you want added/changed.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Re: Draft March 2020 Board Report

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think we should add some kind of tracking for this project:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/issues/1057

Basically, this is the PMC donation that was received for the purpose of
improving cordova-docs.

I have sent multiple requests for some help and guidance from Apache
Fundraising with very little response. I don't know what we have to do to
get more support from Apache.