Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <td...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/26 06:43:25 UTC

Apache Forrest project is no longer active?

Subject: Apache Forrest project is no longer active?

Good day from Singapore,

Apache Forrest project is no longer active? It is no longer being
actively developed and maintained?

Do I understand that all Apache projects which are no longer active
will be moved to the Attic?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
26 July 2022 Tuesday
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

Re: Apache Forrest project is no longer active?

Posted by Herve Boutemy <hb...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Yes, Apache Forrest is no longer active and has been moved to the Attic in February 2020:
https://attic.apache.org/projects/forrest.html

It is visible in the red-banner on each page of the project's website, that links to previous summary.
Don't you see the red-banner on https://forrest.apache.org/ ?
Or is there something we should add to make the message more clear than it is currently?

Regards,

Hervé