Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by prathibha <pr...@eximsoft.com> on 2002/09/24 01:24:46 UTC

[help]stopping after fatal error: the encoding "ms932" is not supported.

Hai

I am getting the following exception when i am executing a xml file which uses MS932 encoding..

I am using the latest cocoon version 2.0.3

description:org.apache.cocoon.processingexception: stopping after fatal error: the encoding "ms932" is not supported.: org.xml.sax.saxexception: stopping after fatal error: the encoding "ms932" is not supported.

thanks & Regards
Prathibha A.R