Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marcus Andersson <ma...@dreampark.se> on 2006/03/09 13:50:10 UTC

Exception: org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool logFull

We have suddenly started to get the exception
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool logFull. The server have been
running for several months without any interruptions and suddenly it
started to appear. We have restarted Tomcat several times (even with a
machine reboot) but it doesn't help. It takes some minutes of "normal"
running before the appears again and then we have to restart Tomcat.

OS: Redhat Enterprise Linux 4 (3.4.3-9.el4 is something we've found as
well)
Tomcat: 5.5.7
JAVA: 1.5.0_02

--
Marcus Andersson
Dreampark AB <http://dreampark.se/>

Re: Exception: org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool logFull

Posted by Boris Unckel <bo...@gmx.net>.
Hello Marcus,
> Von: "Marcus Andersson" <ma...@dreampark.se>
> We have suddenly started to get the exception
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool logFull. The server have been
> running for several months without any interruptions and suddenly it
> started to appear. We have restarted Tomcat several times (even with a
> machine reboot) but it doesn't help. It takes some minutes of "normal"
> running before the appears again and then we have to restart Tomcat.
>
> OS: Redhat Enterprise Linux 4 (3.4.3-9.el4 is something we've found as
> well)
> Tomcat: 5.5.7
> JAVA: 1.5.0_02
please post the full stacktrace.