Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Juergen Heckel <JH...@t-online.de> on 2002/12/07 09:23:52 UTC

[Win32] error loading mod_jk2.dll

Hi,
in my Apache 2.1.0-dev error.log I see the following error loading
mod_jk2.dll v2.02:

[notice] Loaded org/apache/jk/apr/TomcatStarter
[notice] jni.init() disabling the non init hook worker
[notice] workerEnv.init() ok F:/Apache2/conf/workers2.properties
[error] mod_jk child init 1 0

When I'm loading mod_jk2.dll v2.01 I see instead
[notice] mod_jk child init 1 -1

both with the same workers2.properties.

[logger]
level=DEBUG

[config:]
file=${serverRoot}/conf/workers2.properties
debug=0
debugEnv=0

[uriMap:]
info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
debug=5

# Alternate file logger
[logger.file:0]
level=DEBUG
file=${serverRoot}/logs/mod_jk2.log

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with
multiprocess servers
file=${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.shm
size=1000000
debug=0
disabled=0

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
timing=1
debug=0

[lb:lb]
info=Default load balancer.
debug=0

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
debug=0
tomcatId=localhost:8009

[channel.jni:jni]
info=The jni channel, used if tomcat is started inprocess

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime informations

[vm:]
info=Parameters used to load a JVM in the server process
JVM=${JAVA_HOME}/jre/bin/server/jvm.dll
OPT=-Djava.class.path=${JAVA_HOME}/lib/tools.jar;${TOMCAT_HOME}/bin/tomcat-jni.jar;${TOMCAT_HOME}/server/lib/commons-logging.jar
OPT=-Dtomcat.home=${TOMCAT_HOME}
OPT=-Dcatalina.home=${TOMCAT_HOME}
OPT=-Xmx64M
#OPT=-Djava.compiler=NONE
disabled=0

[worker.jni:onStartup]
info=Command to be executed by the VM on startup. This one will start
tomcat.
class=org/apache/jk/apr/TomcatStarter
ARG=start
disabled=0
stdout=${TOMCAT_HOME}/logs/stdout.log
stderr=${TOMCAT_HOME}/logs/stderr.log

[worker.jni:onShutdown]
info=Command to be executed by the VM on shutdown. This one will stop
tomcat.
class=org/apache/jk/apr/TomcatStarter
ARG=stop
disabled=0
debug=0

Has someone a solution?
--
Juergen Heckel

Re: [Win32] error loading mod_jk2.dll

Posted by Juergen Heckel <JH...@t-online.de>.
Mladen Turk wrote:

>> [error] mod_jk child init 1 0
>

> So, just disregard that error message. In 2.0.3 this will be a notice
> again.

Hi,
fine:-)

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.

Mea culpa...
This is a debug message left from devel.
As you see the reported child number is 0 (in 2.0.1 was -1, meaning not
found) and that is what it should be reported (first child, zero-based
indexed in shmem).

So, just disregard that error message. In 2.0.3 this will be a notice
again.

> When I'm loading mod_jk2.dll v2.01 I see instead
> [notice] mod_jk child init 1 -1

MT.