Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by KINGMAN <zh...@info.sh.cn> on 2000/11/30 09:58:52 UTC

How to config tomcat4.0 to make my servlets work?

I make a directory in WEBAPPS.I make directory "jsp","servlets" in the directory and make directory classses in web-inf. I put my servlets class file in directory "servlets" ,When I call it in jsp file,it doesn't work.How can I do?
My beans in directory "classes" can't be found too.

thanks.

                                                                                                       kingman

Re: How to config tomcat4.0 to make my servlets work?

Posted by Moursli Nabil <pr...@cite-sciences.fr>.
tomcat

webapps

    myWebApp

         | index.html (html code..)
         | media/ (put your image here)
         | JSP/ (put youre Jsp here!)
         |
         | WEB-INF
                | lib/ (put youre beans, and included classes here)
                | classes/ (put youre SERVLETS classes here in there
original strucutre.)
                | web.xml / this is you Servlets configuration file, read
the doc for how to confi it.

    OtherWebApp

Hope this will help!

> I make a directory in WEBAPPS.I make directory "jsp","servlets" in the
directory and make directory classses in web-inf. I put my servlets class
file in directory "servlets" ,When I call it in jsp file,it doesn't work.How
can I do?
> My beans in directory "classes" can't be found too.
>
> thanks.

kingman