Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/07/17 09:40:10 UTC

OFBiz Blog - May and June 2018 Updates

Hi Everyone

We have a double dose of project news this month and have included the updates for both May and June the links below:

May - https://s.apache.org/1iM5

June - https://s.apache.org/YKnC

As usual thanks and kudos to Michael, Jacques and Pranay for their continued support in helping put it together.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Blog - May and June 2018 Updates

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for sharing Sharan, and thank you Michael, Jacques and
Pranay for working on this. The blog really helps shed light on what's
going on in a quick glance. Looking also at the previous months I
think we're really doing some heavy duty work. Awesome!