Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> on 2009/10/02 20:41:18 UTC

Little annoyance in the UI when entering order

Hi,

I found a little annoyance in the UI when entering order.
If the customer doesn't have a credit card, then the process propose
him to create one, but at the end of the creation of the credit card,
the UI is redirected at the first order summary screen, it doesn't
continue.
It's not so bad because if you click on finalize it shows you the next
screen after the credit card creation.

Version ofbiz-rel9.04-2009-09-25-v818777.

Cimballi

Re: Little annoyance in the UI when entering order

Posted by Cimballi <ci...@gmail.com>.
Done here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2996

Cimballi

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.