Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Nancy <lo...@softhome.net> on 2003/02/12 04:24:53 UTC

Re: chainsaw mods zip file

Hi, Mark:

I got the chainsaw_mods.zip. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my
heart.

I am new to log4j. I had so many questions and problems recently. You are
always patient to our questions, and always trying to help us as much as you
can. I am new to the mailing list. I am very impressed by the talent,
knowledgable and nice people in the group, like Mark Womark.

Mark, I thank you very much for your time and help. And I thank other guys
in the group who helped me. I am sure I will have questions or technical
related problems in the future. I appreicate your guys help. And I will help
others as much as I can.

Best regards,
Nancy