Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/11/18 18:08:25 UTC

Re: same cube different distinct columns size

Interesting; Did you dive into the MR job history on YARN to see what's the
difference like mapper/reducer number and logs? The data size is fetched
from MR job counter. Try to compare these jobs to see what's special there.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org