Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Radics Geza <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 13:35:47 UTC

Find unused services/files/screens/views

Hi,

I've created a small eclipse plugin to search for unused
services/files/screens/views
in ofbiz. It is an extension of "Unused code detector" eclipse plugin.
If you are refactoring or customizing a lot it might be useful to avoid
maintaining unused code.
It is downloadable from here:
https://github.com/holdfenytolvaj/org.ucdetector.ofbiz/releases

The project and readme is here:
https://github.com/holdfenytolvaj/org.ucdetector.ofbiz

If you have any question or request,
please go ahead to ask ;)
Hope it is useful!
g.

Re: Find unused services/files/screens/views

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks,

I tried it with OFBiz trunk, happy to see Ucdetector is not reporting anything :)

Jacques

Posted by Radics Geza <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

if you have ideas to improve, Im open.