Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by SCHUTTE Gerrit <Ge...@oami.europa.eu> on 2007/07/03 17:41:58 UTC

Using XSLT to stylesheet to produce html result

All -

I am running ant on

<jmeter
 jmeterhome="d:\jakarta-jmeter-2.2"
 testplan="${basedir}/EuroAceRecorded.jmx"
 resultlog="${basedir}/EuroAceResults.jtl">

fine.

For reporting I use
http://www.programmerplanet.org/media/ant-jmeter/jmeter-results-report.x
sl

in

<xslt
 in="${basedir}/EuroAceResults.jtl"
 out="${basedir}/EuroAceResults.html"
 style="${basedir}/jmeter-results-report.xsl"/>

fine.

However the result html page does not contain any of my test results.
I assume this is because the stylesheet expects a different tag naming
than my results file actually has. I would like to resolve this quick
and cheap. Must I adopt the style sheet? Must I specifiy anything in the
test case definition such that I can apply this 'common' stylesheet?

Any help appreciated.

Thx, Gerrit
IMPORTANT: This message is intended exclusively for information purposes. It cannot be considered as an
official OHIM communication concerning procedures laid down in the Community Trade Mark Regulations
and Designs Regulations. It is therefore not legally binding on the OHIM for the purpose of those procedures.
The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the
named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that the
information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably
delete or destroy this message and any copies.

Re: Using XSLT to stylesheet to produce html result

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
There are several versions of the stylesheet; make sure you are using
the correct one.

You probably need the _21.xsl versions.