Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2008/09/04 07:09:42 UTC

[orchestra] Re: a4j:commandButton break orchetra conversation?

Hi!

> I use richfaces 3.1.4, myfaces orchestra 1.2,myfaces 1.1.5,

We use RichFaces 3.2.1 with Orchestra without any problems, even with
ajax. I can't say much about 3.1.4, though.

> To mask sure a a4j request will break orchestra conversation, I build
> a demo project, here are the code segment.

As long as JSF 2.0 isn't out of the door the different ajax
implementations will make us headache. However, Simon committed a patch
yesterday which probably sovles your problem.
Simon changed the way how Orchestra detects that access scoped beans
have to be discarded.

Would it be possible for you to try the latest Orchestra svn head version?

You can find a nightly build here [1]. But I don't know if it is actual
enough ... looks like one day behind to me.
Best will be to build from source as described here [2].

Ciao,
Mario

[1]
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/orchestra/
[2] http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/download.html

RE: [orchestra] Re: a4j:commandButton break orchetra conversation?

Posted by Songlin Wei <So...@taihootech.com>.
Hi Mario Ivankovits:

AH :)

I took the newest build (myfaces-orchestra-core-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar) from
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/
orchestra/
<http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces
/orchestra/> ,

And replace my old jar (myfaces orchestra 1.2) with it, It works!

Thank you very much!

Regards

Solin