Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/23 19:40:21 UTC

NUnit Support in 0.15?

I wanted to float the idea of doing 0.15 release with just the compile
support. And then pick back up NUnit and backwards compatibility for the
next one.

Shane

Re: NUnit Support in 0.15?

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me, we can try 0.15 out here by skipping tests.  However
backward compatibility and NUnit will be required for an actual upgrade.

-Evan

Re: NUnit Support in 0.15?

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 23, 2008 1:17 PM, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Jan 23, 2008 12:40 PM, Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I wanted to float the idea of doing 0.15 release with just the compile
> > support. And then pick back up NUnit and backwards compatibility for the
> > next one.
>
> I don't see a problem with it, if you've got something working now.
> Release early, release often. :)
>
> Was there ever an official release on the 0.14 line of development?

No, we haven't done that. It becomes a bit complicated with the maven
2.1snapshot dependencies.

Shane

Re: NUnit Support in 0.15?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.