Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Hunt <te...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/05 23:55:10 UTC

array in a form bean

Hi
I have a variable number of combo,text pairs ( like
name value pairs ).
If I use struts form, it would lead me to have
variable number of calls ( setter and getter ) if I
have a direct mapping of get and set with the input
fields.
So I want to use arrays. I want to associate the name
value pairs. I would like to know at the server which
combo boxes has the user selected. From the form bean
perspective how can I recognize the mapping? As to
which combos the user chose because they go under the
same name as I am using an array.
Thanks
Hunt