Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2017/06/14 14:14:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.3.1

Dear Flink community,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Flink version
1.3.1.

The commit to be voted on:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flink/commit/7cfe62b9

Branch:
release-1.3.1-rc1

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
*http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-1.3.1-rc1/
<http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-1.3.1-rc1/>*

The release artifacts are signed with the key with fingerprint D9839159:
http://www.apache.org/dist/flink/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1124

The vote ends on Monday (5pm CEST), June 19rd, 2016.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 1.3.1
[ ] -1 Do not release this package, because ...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.3.1

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Ran unit test suite which passed.

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
I looked at the changes in the PRs [1, 2].
I agree that it would be better to include the fixes in 1.3.1.

If we agree to cancel RC1 for RC2 (with shorter voting period), I’ll start massaging the PRs to be merged for 1.3.1 (currently the changes in the PRs are targeted for 1.3.2).
They should be ready before tomorrow, so that we can start RC2 soon.

On 19 June 2017 at 8:06:11 PM, Robert Metzger (rmetzger@apache.org) wrote:

If we really have to introduce a special path in the serializer config for
1.3.1 to 1.3.2, then I would indeed suggest to cancel the RC1.

If only this one commit is different between RC1 and RC2, we can do a
reduced voting period for RC2.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.