Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com> on 2003/06/28 00:09:41 UTC

Changes Posting Question...

Where should I post bug fixes that aren't quite newsworthy?  Sounds like
it should go to changes.xml (under a new pre2-category?)?

Anything to assist in alleviating the pain of creating release notes.

danny

Re: Changes Posting Question...

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Oh BTW, remember not to call it blog outside of POI-land...  Say "news
system" or something cheesy like that.  Blogs excite people...

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

Re: Changes Posting Question...

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
These days I use the POI blog to fill-in the changes file.

At 08:09 AM 28/06/2003, you wrote:
>Where should I post bug fixes that aren't quite newsworthy?  Sounds like
>it should go to changes.xml (under a new pre2-category?)?
>
>Anything to assist in alleviating the pain of creating release notes.
>
>danny

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Changes Posting Question...

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
You can post it in the poi blog...its good.

On 6/27/03 6:09 PM, "Danny Mui" <da...@muibros.com> wrote:

> Where should I post bug fixes that aren't quite newsworthy?  Sounds like
> it should go to changes.xml (under a new pre2-category?)?
>
> Anything to assist in alleviating the pain of creating release notes.
>
> danny

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?