Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Juan Pablo Goldfinger <go...@adinet.com.uy> on 2001/01/03 18:27:05 UTC

JSP reloading?

Hi all!

        Before using tomcat, I have used JRun 2.3.3, and every change I made to any jsp page, the change is refreshed, but now with tomcat I need to shutdown the server and delete the work directory of tomcat, and restart the server again, for each change I made. why? I need some configuration?

        Thanks in advance,

                    Juan Pablo Goldfinger

RE: JSP reloading?

Posted by Juan Pablo Goldfinger <go...@adinet.com.uy>.
Hello Ingo,

                I currently using Tomcat 3.2 with Apache 1.3.14 with
jk_mod.so, I Know that tomcat recomplies automaticaly, but not work with me?
you have a special configurantion? or anything else?

                Thanks for your fast response,

                Juan Pablo Goldfinger

Posted by Ingo Luetkebohle <in...@blank.pages.de>.

--