Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com> on 2013/06/19 15:39:48 UTC

FW: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Mike Tutkowski

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Mike Tutkowski to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Mike!

--Alex
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Mike Tutkowski

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Awesome stuff Mike. Excellent work getting solid fire in while the storage refactor was going on! Well deserved sir.

Ahmad

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks, everyone! :)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Mike Tutkowski

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well done Mike,

Re: FW: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Mike Tutkowski

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Mike!

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.