Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ramkumar Ramachandra <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/29 13:50:04 UTC

What happened to svndiff1

Hi,

I'd like to know what happened to svndiff version 1 format. All the
specs and code including notes/dump-load-format.txt seem to refer only
to svndiff0.

-- Ram

Re: What happened to svndiff1

Posted by John Szakmeister <jo...@szakmeister.net>.
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Ramkumar Ramachandra
<ar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know what happened to svndiff version 1 format. All the
> specs and code including notes/dump-load-format.txt seem to refer only
> to svndiff0.

This probably got answered somewhere else, but for the sake of
completeness, you can find the document on the svndiff format here:
  <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/notes/svndiff>

It does have information on the svndiff1 format as well.

-John