Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by luna_guo <gh...@163.com> on 2008/03/23 03:45:25 UTC

how to use maven?

i use maven plugin ,and add the following code to pom.xml
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>tapestry5</id>
      <url>http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-snapshot-repository/</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
but when i click add dependency ,i can't find tapesty5.0.11,
the lasted version i found is tapestry5.07.
can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?
thanks in advance.

Re: how to use maven?

Posted by SergeEby <sd...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

As the name indicates, this URL is for snapshots only. The official releases
are located on  standard maven repositories.
So commenting out this repo should get you what you need.

/Serge