Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Chuyu Xiong <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/29 17:11:41 UTC

Server Configuration

I would like to know what kind of server environments
have been tested for Apache-SOAP.

Apache + Tomcat3.1 + Apache-SOAP is sure one.

WebSphear + Apache-SOAP should no problem (I guess,
since this is IBM's stuff).

JRun + Apache-SOAP (I heard this is fine here)???

Weblogic + Apache-SOAP??

And anyother? Please share your experiences and
comments with us. Also, how do you put them together.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

RE: Server Configuration

Posted by Narasimha Rao <na...@winfoware.com>.
Forte + SOAP Apache (but not tested ) we found it working

RE: Server Configuration

Posted by Narasimha Rao <na...@winfoware.com>.