Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Danny Browne <da...@eircom.net> on 2004/03/10 16:20:44 UTC

DOMViewer

Is it possible to use the DOMViewer in the following way? i want to display
the DOM Tree in a panel within the application and display the properties
below.

See the picture attatched and the panel on the right habd side if you are
unsure as to waht i mean.

Regards...
Danny Browne

Re: DOMViewer - forgot to attach picture.....

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Danny Browne wrote:

>> Is it possible to use the DOMViewer in the following way? i want to
>> display the DOM Tree in a panel within the application and display
>> the properties below.
>>
>> See the picture attatched and the panel on the right habd side if
>> you are unsure as to waht i mean.

Hi Danny,

    I don't think it would be too much work to use it this way
but you will have to hack the source because it currently is
hardcoded to use a JFrame.

Re: DOMViewer - forgot to attach picture.....

Posted by Danny Browne <da...@eircom.net>.