Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2012/01/16 22:54:19 UTC

dropping support for maven-vsinstaller-plugin

Hi,

I came up against a problem with the vsinstaller picking up transitive dependencies yesterday (After I had added log4net as a new dependency and it wasn't being brought across).

The work to fix it seems unnecessary at this point, as the MSI is much cleaner for installing the AddIn.

Would anyone object to the vsinstaller plugin being removed in 1.5.0?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: dropping support for maven-vsinstaller-plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Given no objections, I'll go ahead with this.