Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2010/11/09 12:49:15 UTC

2.x OSGi notice in sca-api NOTICE file

I just noticed that we have an OSGi attribution in the sca-api NOTICE
file. Looking back at the svn log I added it but I don't know why. It
looks like a mistake. I'm going to remove it and in the spirit of our
NOTICE file cleanup [1] leave it with just the Apache attribution.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg12601.html

Regards

Simon

Re: 2.x OSGi notice in sca-api NOTICE file

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:08 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or even better, remove the entire module from Tuscany and start using
> the OASIS one - see TUSCANY-3775.
>
>   ...ant
>
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I just noticed that we have an OSGi attribution in the sca-api NOTICE
>> file. Looking back at the svn log I added it but I don't know why. It
>> looks like a mistake. I'm going to remove it and in the spirit of our
>> NOTICE file cleanup [1] leave it with just the Apache attribution.
>>
>> [1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg12601.html
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> --
>> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
>> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

Oh yes. Good idea. I'll check in the change anyhow but you're right,
we should use the one that OASIS publish.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.