Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com> on 2005/06/07 23:22:33 UTC

CVS CO command

Can someone tell me the CVS checkout command.

I tried to install what I thought was the newest version of EmbPerl with
Apach2 and Mod_perl 2, but it says it can't find Apache/src.pm

A web search on this showed a response from Gerald to download the newest
version, so I guess I need to do that.  But I can't find the darn command for
co anywhere in the email archives (or at least one that works)

	Ruben

--
__________________________
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net

Re: CVS CO command

Posted by allen haim <al...@netherrealm.net>.
I don't know anything about it.

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:47:13PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> What about this
>
>  http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan?
>
>  This doesn't even come up in w3m
>
>  Ruben
>
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:45:45PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > Yeah I just did.  You get so into following directions, you forget to follow your common sense
> >
> > Ruben
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 03:37:50PM -0700, allen haim wrote:
> > > you're going to have to install the package 'ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27' from
> > > cpan.org
> > >
> > > (In general when you get "Can't locate" ... errors, type the module name
> > > into the search field at search.cpan.org)
> > >
> > > if you have cpan installed the easy way to get this module is the following
> > > (as root):
> > >
> > > % cpan
> > > % i /ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27/
> > >
> > > this will return many lines including the line:
> > >
> > > Distribution id = G/GR/GRICHTER/ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27.tar.gz
> > >
> > > then do
> > >
> > > % install G/GR/GRICHTER/ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27.tar.gz
> > >
> > > If you don't have cpan, just install it the ordinary way.
> > >
> > > Allen

> > > --
> > >
> > > happy random U.S. amendment to a war crimes treaty, Apr 6., 1984:
> > >
> > > ... SHALL NOT APPLY TO DISPUTES WITH ANY CENTRAL AMERICAN STATE

> > --
> > __________________________
> > Brooklyn Linux Solutions
> >
> > So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
> > that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
> > proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998
> >
> > DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
> > http://fairuse.nylxs.com
> >
> > "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
> >
> > http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
> > http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
> > http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
> > http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net
> > http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/downtown.html - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....

> __________________________
> Brooklyn Linux Solutions
>
> So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
> that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
> proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998
>
> DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
> http://fairuse.nylxs.com
>
> "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
>
> http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
> http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
> http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
> http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net
> http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/downtown.html - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....

happy random snippet from Allen Haim reviewing Allen Haim:

He displays an astonishing mastery of 4/4 time, and of the I-IV-V chord progression.

[more at http://www.netherrealm.net/~allen/songs]

Re: CVS CO command

Posted by Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com>.
What about this

 http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalanâ

Re: CVS CO command

Posted by Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com>.

Re: CVS CO command

Posted by allen haim <al...@netherrealm.net>.

Re: CVS CO command

Posted by Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com>.
I get this

RE: CVS CO command

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> What does this perl xsbuilder command do?

It generates most of the glue code between Perl and C for Embperl

Gerald

Re: CVS CO command

Posted by Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com>.

Re: CVS CO command