Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nahuel ANGELINETTI <na...@develog.com> on 2005/05/15 22:52:52 UTC

New here

Hi,

I'm new here since somedays, i'm reading the most of mails that are
here.

I'm a computer science student from france in Toulouse, for the moment
i work in a company that works with java. We promote all open source
projects to our clients.

Well, i'm interested to participate to this development as most as I
can. For the moment i'm interested for basic classes developpement.

You can contact me if you are manager of this part, or if you're
interested to do the same... I do not really know how it's organised
for the moment.

Regards,

Nahuel ANGELINETTI

PS : scuse my poor english